Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pride

For the first time since my diagnosis, I felt such pride wearing the word SURVIVOR on my back ... on my cheek ... and around my neck ...

Ready for the final 20 miles ... full of excitement!

 It's all about collecting bling!

It is difficult to explain this past weekend.  It is nearly impossible to put it into words.  It was one of the most AMAZING experiences of my life.

First and foremost, I MUST thank my incredible Princess Warrior team as well as my wonderful family and friends.  I am so blessed to have each of you in my life and am so thankful to have had the opportunity to share my 3-Day experience with you all!

Secondly, I would like to thank God for such a beautiful weekend!  Not only was the weather absolutely perfect, but the people were inspiring and uplifting ... obviously a gift ... and one not soon forgotten!

Finally, I would like to thank Susan G. Komen for the Cure for their continued commitment to finding a cure for breast cancer.  And, for providing a weekend that allowed me to sport my SURVIVOR status with PRIDE ...

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I don't believe I have ever seen you look more beautiful, from the inside, out. Shine on, Princess....

Love,
Kelly

Becky said...

You are God's blessing to us Jill. Through your journey, we have all been reminded of how precious life is and how we should make the most of every day, hour, and minute. Your courage and strength have shown us that there is nothing we can't conquer as long as we have love and faith. You are amazing! I love you Jill.
Mom

Becky said...

You are God's blessing to us Jill. Through your journey, we have all been reminded of how precious life is and how we should make the most of every day, hour, and minute. Your courage and strength have shown us that there is nothing we can't conquer as long as we have love and faith. You are amazing! I love you Jill.
Mom