Sunday, June 24, 2012

100 Hours

This weekend, we broke 100 hours on our boat ... 100 hours of GREAT fun and WONDERFUL memories!

As I reflect on the past year, I try to look beyond the dark days and remember all of the fun I've had ... the abundant blessings God has given to me ... many of which have taken place on the water with the very best of friends and our amazing family.

This weekend was no different.  We had the opportunity to share another beautiful day on Lake Allatoona with special friends ... and their kiddos ...

Kayla, Whitney, and Maddie

For many, many years, Scott and I shopped boats.  We knew that someday we would be boat owners ourselves ... and the timing could not have been better.  Our days on the water have helped me weather the storm ... and left a rainbow through the clouds  ... a true gift from God that has brought so much happiness into our lives ...

Here's to 100 hours ... and another 100,000 ...

1 comment:

Becky said...

I simply cannot express the joy I feel knowing that you are through that storm and absorbing every beautiful moment life has to offer. May the rest of your life be peaceful days on calm waters. I love you.
Mom