Monday, January 14, 2013

After Party

What a GREAT weekend!  I am feeling some relief from the overwhelming anxiety and was able to enjoy a wonderful "After Party" with my Princess Warrior team.  We gathered to celebrate our accomplishments and reflect on the amazing experience ...

This beautiful video documents our three days of FUN perfectly ...

2012 Princess Warrior 3-Day Experience

Chelsea, our commercial star, created this video and it could not be any better!  As I have said so many times before, The 3-Day is like nothing I have every experienced ... I will cherish the memories FOREVER!

And, although I could never thank my team enough for their love and support, I did create a little something for everyone ...


Hopefully, this "3" will be a reminder of our AMAZING weekend together and, more importantly, my appreciation for each of these very special people in my life!

Now, let's start looking ahead to this year's 3-Day ...

Here's to October 2013 ...

2 comments:

Alisha said...

I am so privileged to be going through this journey with you! Lucky that you are my best friend!!! Love you!

Kelly said...

I got the warm and fuzzies all over again......thank you Chelsea, a video only a Princess Warrior could create!!!!
Love,
Kelly