Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Calm

At this point, I have been medicated for more than a month ... almost six weeks, to be exact.  What an amazing difference ...

I feel calm.  I feel happy.  I feel like I can move on with my amazingly blessed life ...

The real question ... why didn't I do this months ago?  Well, at that time, I felt like I was in control.  I never really questioned my ability to cope with my diagnosis.  I was doing a pretty good job and I was confident and secure in my prognosis ... as much as anyone can be.  It wasn't until I completed treatment that I felt powerless ...

Now, I feel better than I ever have ...

I LOVE my husband.  I LOVE my children.  I LOVE my job.  I LOVE my life.

Here's to FINALLY feeling calm ...

5 comments:

debbie said...

And we love you!!!!!!! :)

Becky said...

I am so very glad you have reached that "peace" in your life. You are a wonderful Mother, wife, friend, and daughter - you so deserve to smile all day, every day. We love you so much Jill.

Mom

Dad said...

And I LOVE YOU !!!

Kelly said...

I took a calming breath after reading your post.....Enjoy!

Love,
Kelly

Nicole said...

So nice to see this!