Today marks the one year anniversary of my final round of chemotherapy. On this day last year, I was at Winship Cancer Center ending six long months of treatment ...
Now, I have the special privilege of teaching fourth grade at Indian Knoll Elementary where my kids go to school ... and I absolutely LOVE it! I am enjoying my husband, my children, my family, and my friends more than every before! And, most importantly, I am living a cancer-free life ...
Tonight, I will be lifting a Corona, just as I did one year ago, in honor of my journey ...
Thanks be to God ...
Cheers ...
4 comments:
Cheers to you and the good life....may it last for ever after.
Love,
Kelly
Cheers my beautiful daughter! I love you. Mom
Cheers, Jill!!!
Cheers to you for ever and ever!!
Cheers to Scott, Maddie and Andrew!
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!
Post a Comment