Today, I am looking better than EVER ... complete with THE most gorgeous bra and a pair of drains that dangle everywhere ...
All joking aside, I am THRILLED to be on the other side of surgery. Yesterday went VERY well, for the most part. We arrived at Piedmont Hospital just a little after 6:00 in the morning. I was quickly taken back and prepped for surgery. Dr. Woods made his marks and I was out! Afterward, while in recovery, the nausea set in. For whatever reason, I couldn't shake it and felt terrible for the rest of the day.
Today, though, I feel MUCH better. The nausea is completely gone and the pain is manageable. There is no question, this round is easier than the first ... thank goodness!
I am so very thankful to God for seeing me through another milestone in this journey to health ... I have finally reached the finish line and could not be happier!
Now, I have to go see what I've got under that sexy bra ...
1 comment:
Sorry you felt sick for a while.
Now rest, rest and more rest! You have no idea how much strength you will need to carry those boobilicious babies around all the time.....day after day.....
Love,
Kelly
Post a Comment