One of those blessings came in an extremely large package, weighing in at approximately 220,000 tons ...
Allure of the Seas
Earlier this month, my family and I had the pleasure of spending seven days aboard the most amazing cruise ship in the world ... Allure of the Seas. Of course, I could go on and on about the seventeen decks of magnificence, the beautiful places we visited, and the FUN we had ... but what matters most is this ...
Us
Maddie & Andrew
We had the opportunity to spend a wonderful week together ... making memories! And, as every cancer survivor knows, there is just nothing more important than living life to the fullest and sharing it with the ones we love the most ...
So, here's to September 29, 2012 ... a year later and LOVING every minute ...

1 comment:
Ahhhhh! You have surpassed where you were a year ago Jill! Cruising is my favorite way to travel, hoping to spend time on the Allure myself one day!
Your blessings and happiness are rippling out around you, I feel happy whenever I read about your journey now......
Love,
Kelly
Post a Comment