As I move further and further away from my diagnosis, I can't help but find myself living in fear ... wondering if I'll be alright. It is in those moments that this song brings me back ... reminding me that, even when times are tough, I am strong ...
Rascal Flatts - Stand
Someday, I hope to be able to put this experience behind me ... for good! For now, I must find the emotional strength to stand in hope, rather than to crumble in fear. I must remind myself, each and every day, that the odds are in MY favor and that God has absolutely brought me through this ...
1 comment:
Jill,
This experience IS behind you. IT IS BEHIND YOU....accept this life victory, surrender to your cure, quiet yourself and allow God's grace to fill you. To live any other way is destructive and self defeating. When fear tries to make a place inside you, breathe it right through until it no longer has a presence. Move forward in His grace, that's what He gave it to you for.....
Love,
Kelly
Post a Comment