Today is Scott's birthday ... he is 35 years old ...
Obviously, his birthday is something very special to celebrate. But, we are also celebrating the WONDERFUL news we received this week. As we share this evening together, we both feel thankful and so very blessed ...
For me, this night is also a beautiful reminder of how lucky I am. God has given me such an amazing husband in Scott ... a man that has provided more love and support than I ever could. Someone who, through this overwhelming journey, has shown so much strength ... has picked my up EVERY time I couldn't get up on my own ... and has loved me more than I deserve.
So, tonight, not only are WE celebrating his birthday and the great news WE received ... but I am celebrating HIM and the very special love we share!
Here's to Scott ...
3 comments:
We are so very thankful for Scott and for all he has been to, and for, you...the kids...your family. But you are wrong about one thing...you DO deserve his love and strength. He knows you would do the same for him. We love all of you.
Mom and Randy
You are so blessed to have each other and it is awesome that you recognize and celebrate that fact! God bless both of you and your family. Much love to each of you!
Dad
I'm sure Scott could not have received a better birthday gift, but some time with his beautiful, strong and HEALTHY wife.
Happy Birthday Scott and best wishes for many, many more!
Love,
Kelly
Post a Comment