THE most important aspect of this report ...
"PET-CT from the skull base to mid thigh demonstrates COMPLETE RESOLUTION of uptake and soft tissue at previously noted left lower quadrant breast lesion. No findings suspicious for loco regional spread or distant disease."
In Dr. O'Regan's terms ... "You have achieved a COMPLETE CLINICAL RESPONSE and there is no indication of any cancer elsewhere in your body." She is obviously very pleased with my progress and feels strongly that these positive results will continue. Such a relief ...
For me ... I am thankful ... giving the deepest of thanks to God. He has continually blessed me throughout this journey and, for that, I will be forever grateful ...

2 comments:
God bless you and Dr. O'Regan!
I can think of no more powerful words than
"I love you" from Scott and your children
"You have acheived Complete Clinical Response and there is no indication of any cancer elsewhere in your body" from Dr. O'Regan.
God speaks to you through them, every day.
Love,
Kelly
Post a Comment