Monday, February 13, 2012

Girls' Night Out

On Sunday afternoon, I met my cousins, Jenny and Mary, and my friends, Alisha and Aubrey, for Girls' Night Out ...  and what a GREAT night it was!

We started the evening with a movie ... The Vow ... great "chick flick" and perfect for Valentine's Day.  Then, we headed to P.F. Chang's for dinner.  We had LOTS of great food, a few delicious drinks, and WONDERFUL conversation ... it was a perfect way to celebrate the end of chemotherapy ...


Throughout this journey, I have been most thankful for the love and support of my family and friends.  Although it is sometimes difficult to find the happiness I once had, sharing moments like these with the special people in my life always brings me back ...

Here's to a GREAT night ...

4 comments:

Becky said...

There will soon be many, many more days to celebrate my beautiful child. Keep fighting. I love you. Mom

Kelly said...

Grab onto these wonderful moments! You have had many challenging days on this journey that started last July, as time passes, the good days will out number the bad and balance will the norm once again....may patience and gratitude be with you always.
Love,
Kelly

Alisha said...

Your blog needs a like button. :)

Alisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.