Tonight, I finally found the guts to shave my head ... and it feels SO much better! After my final treatment almost four weeks ago, my hair just hasn't been the same. Since the very beginning of this journey, I knew the day would come, but I didn't know that I would make it through ALL of chemotherapy before I would really need to make a decision. Luckily, I have been able to disguise my thinning hair with a hat or wig. Over the past few weeks though, I have become more and more frustrated ... my hair looked so unhealthy and I was sporting the most ridiculous combover around. YUCK! So, I finally gathered my team of stylists AND ...
My first stylist ... Scott
My second stylist ... Maddie
I feel AMAZING ... I should have done it SO much sooner! Scott and Maddie were GREAT ... they helped me decide on a length and I am very pleased with the results. We decided on a #4 guard ... so my hair is a WHOPPING 4 millimeters long! No drying, no styling ... no complaints! Thank you to my loving family for making this experience so much better than I could have ever expected ...
Here's to GUTS ... and the beginning of a healthy head of hair ...
11 comments:
And of course your beautiful with your new 'do!!!
You Look So Beautiful!!!! You should be very proud of your sweet head!!! I love you!!
Welcome to the bald people club, even if just for a very short time. You are a badass!!!
You look awesome Jill!!!!
You look beautiful! You've done amazingly well thru this whole process! I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
I am so amazed by your strength and courage through this!!! You are a true inspiration to me:) BTW Travis is gonna love the new "DO"!!!! I love you!!!!
You have always been beautiful inside and out , that will never change!!!
We love you!!!
Demi Moore's got nothing on that beautiful head!!!
Looks FANTASTICAL!!!
Love You!
Dad
Even after shaving your head, you remain the same......
a strong and beautiful
Princess Warrior!!!!!!!
Love,
Kelly
Post a Comment