Monday, February 13, 2012

Results

In just two days, I will undergo my final PET scan and will have the answers I have been waiting SO long for ...

Although I am looking forward to putting this part of the journey behind me, I cannot help but feel completely terrified.  What if the cancer has spread?  What if they find something new?  What if the chemotherapy didn't work as well as we had hoped?

Of course, I am hoping for the very best ... but I'm nervous ... extremely nervous.  So, please PRAY ... pray for continued healing, for WONDERFUL results, and for PEACE in completing this phase of the journey.  As I have said so many times before ... God is listening and He is GREAT!

2 comments:

LaDonna said...

Jill, I am sending good wishes to you. All will be just fine!
xo

Kelly said...

Please don't fill your head with "what if's"!
Everyone is praying for you and God will listen. Your scan will be clear, I know it!
Keep a peacful and grateful mind, you and your loved one's need that. You can do it, Princess!

Love,
Kelly