Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Graduation

Well, I can officially put away the training bras and move to the grown-up section in the lingerie department!  Today I had my fourth expansion and have graduated to a HEALTHY B ... and coming from SMALL A , I would say that is some serious progress ...

Unfortunately, with each expansion comes discomfort.  At this point, the muscles across my chest are very tight and I feel like I can't completely fill my lungs.  Also, the expanders extend slightly beyond the width of my body, so I feel like they sit firmly under my arms ... which is quite obnoxious.  And, just to add another complaint ... they are as hard as rocks ...

So, although it hasn't been the most glorious route to the breasts I have always wanted, I am thrilled to know that I will never again shop for myself in the "itty bitty titty" section ...


Hasta la vista Hello Kitty ...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Sounds like you're going to....

Over the shoulder boulder holders!

HA HA HA HA HA!

Love,
Kelly