Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tea

This afternoon, I had the privilege of joining my precious little boy in the BEST Mother's Day Tea around ....

We enjoyed a delicious lunch, homemade gifts, and LOTS of smiles ...

Andrew & Me

As I look at this photo, I give thanks for my beautiful children ... for their acceptance, for their understanding, and for their LOVE!  I am the luckiest mom in the world ...


Here's to motherhood ... and ALL of its blessings ... 

2 comments:

Becky said...

Those beautiful babies are very,very lucky to have a Mom who is as strong and courageous and amazing as you are. Happy Mother's Day my incredible daughter. Love Mom

Kelly said...

I know you have a heightened appreciation for Mother's Day this year and hopefully every year here after! Andrew and you look like twins with your new hair, adorable! Mother's are blessed to have a part in God's creation, I hope you can find something good in every moment of it!
Happy Mother's Day Princess!
Love,
Kelly