Me & My Board
Lovin' the Waves
As I have said so many times before ... for me, there is no better place than on our boat, on the water! I absolutely LOVE soaking up the sun, playing in the water, and making wonderful memories with my precious family ...
And, each time I look up at the beautiful rays of sunlight ... I give thanks to God for shining down on me, for healing me, and for giving me back my charmed life ...
Here's to the sunshine ...



4 comments:
Happy to see your back on your board! Keep it up Beef!
Beautiful day, Beautiful you!!! It was so GREAT to see you doing your thing! Those beautiful sun rays shinning down where meant for you! I believe that was Gods way of telling you what lies ahead!
HUGS to you!!!!
What a beautiful picture, God is smiling at you!
Love,
Kelly
Remember these moments Jill. The love and wonder in them will carry you through pretty much anything. Obviously. So very proud of you. I love you. Mom
Post a Comment