In August of 2006, Scott and I joined Bodyplex of Woodstock. The gym came highly recommended by my cousins, Jenny and Mary. Since then, Bodyplex has been a constant in my life ... and its people have become like family ...
Throughout my journey, several of the instructors at the gym reached out and offered their prayers ... always asking what else they could do. Of course, as most of you know, there just isn't much anyone can do. Well, they found the very best way to show their love and support ...
Gloria and several of the other instructors planned an AMAZING fundraiser for me and my Princess Warrior team ... Sweating for Survivors! Last Friday evening, Bodyplex hosted a PERFECT evening ... FULL of raffles, t-shirts, cupcakes, face painting, wine, and dancing ...
Me & Gloria
Lauren, Mysti, Gloria, Me, and Melissa
GREAT instructors ... GREAT friends
BodyJam & Sh'Bam FUN!
I had NO rhythm, but LOTS of FUN!
$947 RAISED for Team Princess Warriors!
And this isn't even everyone ...
Honestly, I don't even know where to begin ... I cannot thank Gloria, Lauren, Mysti, Melissa and all of the other Bodyplex instructors enough for organizing such an EXCITING evening ... owners Dan and Matt for their continued support ... and ALL of the WONDERFUL people who came to GIVE to such an important cause!
From the bottom of my heart ... THANK YOU!
Here's to Bodyplex ... and Sweating for Survivors ...
2 comments:
Amazing! How fun! Wish we could have been there! You truly have been blessed through this valley by getting to see how much you have touched others. Just can't do enough to show you!
My dear Jill,
I love reading your blog....it always makes me feel, well....life!
The good, the bad and the ugly. All of it means we are alive and that's a good thing!
Celebrate your full life....even when it's not so full!
Love,
Kelly
Post a Comment