Today went VERY smoothly and, for me, it was much less emotional than the first time around. We did, however, get started much earlier ... which I prefer ... although I am still NOT a morning person ...
I arrived at Emory, with my mom and my aunt, at promptly 7:30 this morning ... had my blood drawn ... saw Dr. O'Regan ... and headed to the lab for my infusion. For some reason, those nearly six hours in the chair went by very quickly ... perhaps it was all of the GREAT company ... my husband, my mom and dad, my Aunt Tiss, and my dearest friend Alisha and her mom, Pam. So, needless to say ... it was a VERY easy and enjoyable day ...
Most importantly ... I am one step closer to CANCER-FREE ...
Round 2 ... DONE ...
Thank you all, again, for continuing to lift me and my family up in prayer ... I know with everything that I am ... God is listening ...
Today was another precious GIFT from GOD ... and I am so thankful for it ...
Cheers ...
2 comments:
Two down! Anyone fall asleep snoring around you this time!? Wish I could have made it out there this round. Keep up the good work and the updates! Also, you can wreck the Armada but just don't wreck my boat. But if a good story comes out of it like the Armada story, then wreck away! See you guys soon.
I was incredibly impressed by all the people I saw and met at Emory with you on Thursday. However, none of them impressed me more than you did Jill. You continue to amaze me. I can only imagine how very difficult all this is for you Jill. But, I have to say...your smile and your continued positive attitude is making it a little easier for all of us who love you to deal with it too. I love you more than you could possibly know.
Mom
Post a Comment