Although I have never considered myself a princess ... and I have never really had the need to be a warrior ... I now find this name to be so VERY fitting as I continue my FIGHT against breast cancer ...
As I have said before, though, this is not just MY journey ... it is not just MY fight ... and without the love, support, and prayers from my family and friends ... I would be absolutely LOST! Along the way, I have had so many people ask, "How can I help?" ... "What can I do?" ... and, although I haven't really known exactly how to answer, so many of you have found the most thoughtful ways to bring a smile to my face and to make each day a little brighter ... and, for that, I will be forever grateful!
Now, though ... I do NEED your help ... and I know exactly how ...
In October of 2012, I will be walking ... as a SURVIVOR ... in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure, along with my team. Each member of my team is responsible for raising $2,300 ... in addition to completing a 3-day, 60-mile walk ... ALL for the CURE ...
So, if you would like to make a donation to Team Princess Warrior, please click on the "Donate" link in the upper right-hand corner of the blog screen. Or, if you would prefer, you can simply mail the donation to our home address. In return, you will receive a window decal to show your PRINCESS WARRIOR support ...
Don't forget ... we need to know who you are ... so, once you have made your donation, please email your name and address to sjmcneal@mac.com ...
Remember ... every little bit helps ...
As always ... THANK YOU ... from the bottom of my heart ... for EVERYTHING ...

6 comments:
Love this and soooo excited to be walking this with you!
just made a donation, before I forget!! Good luck~
The Princess Warrior Army grows and grows and grows! There is no better leader in the fight against cancer than you! You are strong, you are smart and you are a beautiful warrior, princess.....
I'll say a prayer that all the donations you need for your team will come to you.
Love,
Kelly
Hi Jill, I wish I lived there so I could help you and just be there for you and Scott. I am so proud of youand as always am praying for you. Love, Aunt Carol
Got my sticker on my car and am proudly supporting my Princess Warrior. Love you.
Mom
Keep kicking butt Jill! This walk will be an experience that will always be with you, embrace it and remember...just keep moving forward one step at a time and there is nothing that will stop you from finishing not only your walk but your journey!
Post a Comment