As this week comes to an end, I must admit ... I am more than thankful to finally be through my third round of treatment and to be feeling good for this VERY special day ...
Andrew is FIVE YEARS OLD today ... and, for me, it is bitter sweet ...
Of course, it has been so exciting to watch my little guy grow and change over the years, but I truly can't believe how quickly the time has passed. It seems like only yesterday that I held him for the very first time ... only dreaming of the joy he would bring into my life ... and, now, it's already five years later ...
So, today ... I thank God for Andrew ... for bringing him into my life ... for the wonderful memories we've made ... and I pray for MANY more years of love and laughter with my buddy ...
Happy Birthday, Andrew ...
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to little Andrew and to the amazing Mother who brought him into this world. Definitely a day to celebrate! I love you. Mom
I remember five years ago watching you "waddle" down your driveway when you were ready to deliver Andrew. I also remember Catherine telling me shortly after Andrew's delivery that you had your family for Thanksgiving dinner!!! OMG, Wonder Woman is living in the neighborhood! Such a petite woman giving birth to a full grown child (you have to admit, he had a few pounds on him). Hearing him holler for his baby food at the lake, Scott couldn't shovel it in fast enough and cooking with him at the lake this past summer was delightful. One thing we know for sure with Andrew's fifth birthday, you are a wonder(ful) woman indeed. You done good mama!
Love,
Kelly
Post a Comment