Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks

It's Thanksgiving and today I have more to be thankful for than ever before ...

Cancer has changed my life ... in so many ways ... it has helped me recognize the many, many blessings in my life and for that, I will be forverer grateful ...

Today, as always, I am thankful for my wonderful family and friends ... but, this year, I am most thankful for my doctors and the amazing medicine that has already had such a positive effect on my tumor ... and continues to bring me closer to cancer-free ...

For me, rather than giving thanks once a year, I have found that I give thanks every day, for each day, and for the many blessings God has given me ...

Here's to giving thanks ... for everything ...

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Learning to give thanks everyday is sure to put you on the path to a happy life.
Gratitude is a choice I try to make everyday, we are all so blessed and I am thankful.
Enjoy the rest of this wonderful holday weekend.
Love,
Kelly

Dad said...

And I give thanks EVERY day that you are my little girl! The GREATEST blessing I have ever received. I LOVE YOU!!!
Dad

debbie said...

This whole holiday season, I am so thankful for the love, and the closeness that our family has! All together Jill, we will get you through this!! We love you with all our hearts!!!

Becky said...

What your Dad said...and remember, next year at this time we will all have even more to be thankful for. Your journey will be on it's way to SURVIVOR! I love you.
Mom