Yesterday was a VERY long day ...
We headed to Emory early, as always, and I was able to have my blood drawn and see Dr. O'Regan in a timely manner. Once we got to the infusion lab, however, things came to a screeching halt ... it took well over an hour before I was called and then nearly another hour before my treatment actually began. So, after a 5 1/2 hour infusion ... we left just in time for rush hour traffic ... YIPEE ... it made for an almost 12 hour day ...
Usually, I feel quite good after treatment ... and usually continue feeling pretty normal for a day or two after ... NOT this time. On the way home, while hugging the bumper of the car in front of us, I felt extremely nauseous ... I really wasn't sure I was going to make it home ...
Luckily, we did ... and once I took my medication and a nice, hot shower ... I felt well enough to eat a little and enjoy my Corona ... now, there are ONLY 5 MORE LEFT ...
So, overall, the day was quite successful! As always, I had several great visitors and once things got started, it went by rather quickly ...
One MORE step closer to CANCER-FREE ...
Round 3 ... DONE ...
Thank you all so very much for your kindness ... and, more importantly, your continued prayers ... I will never be able to thank you enough ...
3 comments:
Feel better my Princes Warrior. I love you.
Mom
Almost half way there Princess! I am praying you can use the strenght within you and around you to keep moving forward. We are all here for you, Jill. Stay as positive as you can and when you can't, let all of the people who are supporting you through this take care of you. With each battle will come victory, Princess Warrior!
Love,
Kelly
God bless you Jill with this journey you have to endure in your life. I think of you often, and always include a prayer for you and your family.
Post a Comment