Tonight, as I pack for a weekend away, I have decided to put my cancer aside ... relax ... and really enjoy some kid-free time with my wonderful husband ...
We are headed to St. Simons Island for my cousin's wedding ... and I am looking very forward to the happy occasion! For me, especially at this point in my life, I prefer to surround myself with things that bring me JOY ... and there is nothing like friends, family, and fun to bring a much needed smile to my face!
So ... BIG congrats to my cousin, Rachael, and her soon-to-be husband, Jay ... bring on the good times!
Here's to a wonderful weekend ... screw the cancer ...
2 comments:
I'm happy to read you are leaving the cancer behind for the kidless weekend! It will be good practice to "leave it behind" on an ordinary day. Have a wonderful weekend!
Love,
Kelly
Amen.
Post a Comment