Friday, October 21, 2011

My Everything

Eleven years ago today, Scott and I were married at The Episcopal Church of St. Peter & St. Paul in Marietta.  It was one of the very BEST days of my life ...

Since then, we have shared an amazing journey together ... living away from home in both Florida and Indiana, raising two amazing children, and creating wonderful memories along the way! Of course, these past couple of months have been some of the best yet ... as strange as it sounds ... the relationship that Scott and I have shared since my diagnosis has been INDESCRIBABLE ... without him, I honestly don't know where I would be ...

Thank you, to my truly AMAZING husband ... you are my EVERYTHING ...

Happy 11th Anniversary ...


Here's to MANY, MANY more ...

4 comments:

debbie said...

I remember this day like it was yesterday!! So exciting,so perfect!! What a wonderful life you two share! It is such a great feeling to see, as parents what a loving family life you two have created!! So proud of you both!! CONGRATULATIONS and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ! CHEERS to many many more beautiful years!!! We love you!! Debbie and Jim

Rebecca McNeal said...

Jill - I too remember your beautiful day - do you remember the sprinkler out back - for photos?? Even though perfect, a little rain must fall for the clouds to clear and the rainbows come out!
Good luck with your new bit of rain and focus on the rainbows to come.

Becky said...

What an amazing, beautiful day that way. We were, and still are, very, very proud of the people you are and the life you have created together. To many, many more years of incomparable love and support for each other. Congratulations!
Mom

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Scott! I always say as the years pass, your love for each other feels different than it did when you were a new couple but the depth and commitment to one another is a blessing we can celebrate everyday! There is nothing like it....
Love,
Kelly