What an amazingly exciting day ...
Today, I am officially released to resume life as normal. Of course, I am playing it safe ... no power lifting or marathon running, but I am getting back to the day-to-day tasks ...
This morning, I had the privilege of taking Maddie to school and escorting her to her classroom. Then, it was off to Kohl's with my 30% off coupon ... and WOW ... I racked up BIG time. New clothes for the kids and a few things for myself ... AND $40 in Kohl's Cash, too. Next, my wonderful mom and I met my aunt and my cousin for lunch at Panera Bread ... YUM! Finally, I picked up Andrew from school and headed home ... only to be greeted by a SUPER CLEAN house ... thanks to my amazing housekeeper!
So, thus far, I have had a wonderful day ... BUT, it's not over yet ...
At promptly 5:00, I intend to have my very first adult beverage in almost a month ... ROCK ON! It feels SO good to get back to life ...
Here's to a PERFECT day ...
4 comments:
No one deserves a perfect day more than you!! Words cannot express the pride I feel in you and that you are my daughter. Were I half the person that you are I would deserve the great blessing God gave all of us when he sent you to us. Thank you Father!
I Love You Jill,
DAD
Thanks for sharing the 5:00 p.m. part of the day! It was wonderful to see you so happy and healthy!
Enjoy getting back into life, Princess!
Love,
Kelly
We have all prayed for the day we would read this in your blog...and now it's happened. So, so thankful for your strength and courage. You are amazing Jill. We love you.
Mom
I was a little late Friday night but loved toasting to you and knowing that we have our Happy healthy Jill back!!!!
Love you!
Post a Comment