Today, I met an amazing woman named Marti. She was introduced to me by my dear friend Sarah ... we are both breast cancer survivors. Marti is a faithful Christian ... extremely passionate about nutrition ... and believes she has been led to share her knowledge with women (and men) looking for a healthier lifestyle ...
For many months, I have been reading, researching, and learning about life after cancer. Of course, there is SO much information out there, but the one thing that is most consistent ... a low-fat, vegetarian diet filled with fresh fruits and vegetables ... and daily exercise.
Most of the time, I thoroughly enjoy working out ... so the exercise element should not be a problem. The diet, on the other hand ... well, for those of you who know me ... I LOVE fruit, but I very much dislike most vegetables. So, my greatest question has been ... how am I going to make this happen? Well, the resounding answer is ... JUICING! Which lead me to even more questions ... questions I thought I might never have answered ...
Until today ...
Marti kindly opened her home to a few interested women and shared her knowledge with us ... and it was EXACTLY what I needed. I am so excited about what I have learned and so very eager to get started ...
Marti shared LOTS of information with us ... so much that I couldn't possible share it all with you. So, if you are interested, please check out the Hallelujah Acres "Diet" ... it's actually more of a lifestyle ... at www.Hacres.com.
As I have said so many times before ... God has been working in my life ... and meeting Marti was another precious gift from Him ...
Here's to Marti ... and to juicing ...
2 comments:
Jill, what a small world. I am catching up on my email, only to read an email from Hickory Flat United Methodist Preschool about the 50/50 raffle. I click on your blog and read about how you met Marti today. I LOVE MARTI, and she actually came to our house today after meeting with you. She mentioned how inspired she was by you. In fact, she helped me make carrot juice at my house this afternoon.
Marti is AMAZING!!! I can not say enough good things about her and the diet changes she has influenced in our house. My 3 year old twin daughters and I drink carrot juice every day!!! It works!!
We should all get together! I too am a breast cancer survivor - I will have my 10 year cancer free anniversary in June!!! :-D
I just started working for a fantastic company that sells healthy 'good for you' snacks that are gluten free, soy free, all natural, no gmo etc. etc. etc. check it out ... www.snackhealthy.com/NancyHof. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime.
Congratulations to you on your journey. I am wishing you nothing but good heath to come.
Nancy Hof
(678) 787-3756
Juice away baby. Anything that will keep you healthy and strong...I am for. I love you.
Mom
Post a Comment