Thursday, March 29, 2012

Precious Gift

This afternoon, in the middle of an extremely busy day, I was able to stop for a moment to receive a beautiful gift from a wonderful friend ...

Cheryl and I met when her daughter joined my newly formed Girl Scout troop in 2010. Since then, we have had the opportunity to get to know each other quite well and have developed a special friendship.  Cheryl is amazingly creative ... she is a wedding cinematographer and digital scrapbooker ... and one of the most talented artists I know ...

Today, Cheryl and her daughter gave me something I will cherish forever ...




Cheryl "published" my blog ... and it is PERFECT!  She has been working on this book since the day of my first infusion and completed it shortly after I received my pathology results. Each page is filled with my words and her creativity ... and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

Thank you, Cheryl, for this precious gift ...

2 comments:

Sue said...

Truly a treasure, I'm sure!!!

Kelly said...

Such treasures...... friendship and a beautiful bound account of your journey...yet another example for us all that wonderful things can spring from what we perceive to be not so wonderful things.
Love,
Kelly