Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bended Knee

As I approach the finish line, I am becoming more and more nervous ... really quite scared. For months, I have been undergoing treatment and, in doing so, have felt strangely safe ... protected by the medication.  In a little more than two weeks, I will be finished with chemotherapy ... preparing for surgery ... and praying, on bended knee, that I remain a survivor and that I NEVER have to experience cancer again!

So, PLEASE, PLEASE continue to pray for me ... for my family ... as much as possible ...

God IS listening ...

8 comments:

debbie said...

Our prayers will never stop!! We love you all more than words can say!!!!

Anonymous said...

Unending prayers, Jill.

Susan said...

That was from me, Jill!

Becky said...

My dear sweet child....you are surrounded by prayers and love and VERY competent doctors. Have faith in all of those things.
Mom

Jenny said...

EVERYDAY!!!!!

Kelly said...

Your army of family and friends are always supporting you physically, mentally and spiritually. There is not a day that passes that everyone is not "praying" in one way or another to help you in your journey to complete recovery. When it is time for the medication to stop, it is because there is no need for it, no cancer to treat. All of us are in a perpetual state of change...and soon enough you will change into a cancer free person, again.
Love,
Kelly

Kelly said...

Your army of family and friends are always supporting you physically, mentally and spiritually. There is not a day that passes that everyone is not "praying" in one way or another to help you in your journey to complete recovery. When it is time for the medication to stop, it is because there is no need for it, no cancer to treat. All of us are in a perpetual state of change...and soon enough you will change into a cancer free person, again.
Love,
Kelly

Kelly said...

OOPS!