Friday, January 27, 2012

Miracle of Life

Last night I prayed for a better day ... and, as always, God answered ...

This morning at 8:01, Jacob James McNeal was born ... my precious nephew!  He is strong and healthy ... and SUPER, SUPER cute ...

Jacob James McNeal

So, today I was able to focus on the miracle of life and the joy a baby brings into the world ...

Jacob & Me

CONGRATULATIONS to Matt, Tiffanie, and Taylor ... Jacob is a precious gift and I am so very happy God has given you such a wonderful blessing!  

Here's to Baby Jacob ... 

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh! The joy a new baby brings!
Congratulations to you all!
Love,
Kelly

Becky said...

Miracles are all around us.

Jenny said...

Happy, happy, happy!!! What a moment!! Nothing like a newborn blessing:) Congratulations to you and your family!!! Welcome, Baby Jacob!!!!