Monday, March 19, 2012

Prayers

Every night, throughout this journey, I have prayed for healing ... for a long, happy life WITHOUT cancer.  And, thus far, my prayers have been answered ... the results from each and every one of my scans are proof that God absolutely hears our prayers ... and is working in our lives every single day ...

Every night, throughout this journey, I have also prayed for the millions of women whose lives have been forever changed by breast cancer ... as well as their family and friends. Tonight, I am asking you to do the same ...

Please take a moment to say a prayer for these women ... and those that love them ...

These women are currently in treatment ...

Danielle
Nicole
Tracy
Sarah

These women have completed treatment and are survivors ...

Dana
Ginger
Jan
Mary Ann
Michelle
Sarah

A couple of these women I have known for many years.  Most of them, I've met in the last six months. Several of these women are older than I am ... most only a few years.  The others are younger ... one in her twenties.  All of these women want the very same thing ... a LONG, HAPPY, CANCER-FREE life.

Although I have learned SO much from this experience, the one thing I have learned above all others ... God is REAL, God is GREAT, and He hears our prayers ...

Tonight, let's pray ... and give thanks ...

2 comments:

Becky said...

Very sweet. Every prayer makes US stronger...and them. I will continue to say my prayers for you and for any woman challenged by this hell!

Kelly said...

Amen Sister!
Along with good health I will pray that we all receive God's grace no matter what our lives bring to us.

Love,
Kelly