Monday, August 15, 2011

August 8, 2011 - Diagnosis Day

It has been a week ... a week like nothing I have ever experienced.  On August 8, 2011, I was diagnosed with breast cancer ... at 34 years old.  I still cannot believe it ... breast cancer. Although I wish this weren't happening,  I have come to realize that it IS real ... it IS happening ... and I have to find the strength to fight it!

It is my hope that this blog will allow me to share my experience with you ... to keep you informed and provide you the strength you need to support me and my family in this journey.  My only request ... every time you read this blog, please stop and say a prayer for me ... for my family.  This is not going to be easy, but I am going to fight like hell ... and I will SURVIVE!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Blank said...

I am praying for you and your sweet family every.single.day., Jill, and I will continue doing so until you add survivor to your list of accomplishments. We are here if you all need absolutely anything.