Today I am feeling a little strange ... I can't really explain it ... I think I am beginning to accept the turn my life has taken. Cancer changes lives and it has certainly changed mine. At first, I really wasn't sure if I could handle this journey, but am now feeling stronger and more confident than ever ... I know I can do this, as difficult as it may be, and I will come out on top ... a SURVIVOR!
"Man performs and engenders so much more than he can or should have to bear. That's how he finds that he can bear anything."
-William Faulkner
-William Faulkner
2 comments:
As always...so very proud of you Jill. I love you. Mom
Jill,
You will beat this. I know how you are, and what you can do when you set your mind to something. Go kick Ass, we'll all be right behind you if you need anything.
Love you, Pappy
Post a Comment