Thursday, August 18, 2011

So Amazingly Lucky

I am so amazing lucky to have found such a wonderful man to share my life with.  This song describes our journey and, more importantly, his strength, courage, and love better than I every could!

I thank God everyday for bringing him into my life ... he truly is my everything!

Scott, I love you more than you will ever know!

   
Martina McBride - I'm Gonna Love You Through It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jill - Hello! Gloria sent me your blog web address. I too was diagnosed with Stage 2 Breast Cancer - 3 years ago this July! I too, was 34 years old as well! It sounds like our stories are very similar. Would love to talk to you! I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have or are curious about! Or just listen! I've been there girl and I've survived!!! YOU can BEAT this! With the love of your family and faith in God - it will be over before you know it! I sometimes can't believe that I have now been in remission (it will be 3 years in December). I count from the first time I was completely tumor free and all blood work was clear which was December of 2008 (found my lump in July 2008).

Please call me anytime!!! Home number is 770-943-3259.

Praying for you!
Melanie Dillard
Friend of Gloria and Onna