This was given to me shortly after my diagnosis ...
CANCER IS SO LIMITED ...
It cannot cripple Love
It cannot shatter Hope
It cannot corrode Faith
It cannot destroy Peace
It cannot kill Friendship
It cannot suppress Memories
It cannot silence Courage
It cannot invade the Soul
It cannot steal Eternal Life
It cannot conquer the Spirit
And, I will add one more of my own ... IT CANNOT DEFEAT ME!
3 comments:
Jill, It is almost eleven years since you ann Scott got married! I remember at the rehearsal dinner two families being united as one through a toast. We are and always will be one loving and very strong family. Everyone of us is by your side every inch of the way. We love you, Scott,MaddieAnd Andrew with all our hearts!! Between God,our family,and all our dear friends we have got one HELL of a TEAM!!!! YOU WILL BEAT THIS! I Love YOU, Debbie
Jill,
Mary informed me of your diagnosis and I am so sorry. I wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and will be praying daily for your healing! Love ya!
Gloria
Jill,
I just got an email from Alisha about you. If there is anything I can say about you, it is that you are a strong, spunky, and wonderful woman. You will beat cancer's butt.
Lorina
Post a Comment