This is not just MY journey ... cancer has not just changed MY life. Breast cancer has forever changed the lives of my family and my friends. And, while you all support ME, encourage ME, and pray for ME ... please know that I also realize how difficult this is for each of YOU! So, throughout this journey ... I will do my very best to support YOU, encourage YOU, and pray for YOU!
This song is a dedication to each of you, from me ... through this storm, I will stand by YOU .. and I won't let go ...
Rascal Flatts - I Won't Let Go
2 comments:
We are all in this together my sweet girl!
You are my precious baby girl and I thank you for this post. It is so "you", always thinking of others. I have known for 34+ years now what an incredibly special person God created when he brought you to us. I am certain that He is watching over you now and is with us all as you travel this difficult journey. I Love YOU more than you can possibly know!
Post a Comment