I have never been a morning person ... I actually HATE waking up in the morning. Waking up to the realization that I have cancer REALLY sucks ... BIG time! But, while it may take me a few minutes to gather my thoughts, I refuse to let this ruin my days ...
So, no more tears ... I am choosing to believe that God has given me this challenge because I am strong enough to beat it! I WILL beat this and, damn it, mornings will become my FAVORITE time of day!
Here's to another happy day ...
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
1 comment:
How is it that you become more and more amazing to me each day?! You are an inspiration that I have never known! I am literally in awe of you! So lucky that you are my best friend!!
Love you always,
Alisha
Ps... I hate mornings too!! I also feel like they are the worst time of day! I always knew you were my soul mate!
Post a Comment