IT'S OFFICIAL ...
At exactly 8:07 this evening, I began my treatment ... this is the beginning of the end of breast cancer in my life ...
Tonight, or whenever you read this, please take a moment to say a prayer for me and my family. This phase of the journey will be difficult, I have no doubt, but with my family, my friends, and my faith in God ... I have hope ... and will find the strength to do whatever it takes to become a SURVIVOR!
"Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without words and never stops ... at all."
-Emily Dickinson
7 comments:
Will do Jill! I pray for strength, peace, and restoration for you! Thinking of you tonight!
Finally...one step closer to the end of this nightmare. You got this girl! I love you
Mom~
H aving
O ne
P ill
E xterminate......the cancer cells!
Love, Kelly
You have got this won,and we all have your back through this whole journey!! Sleep tight tonight! Love you!
I pray for you everyday.... And I hope you REALLY know how much you are loved and what a truly special person you are! You are the peanut butter to my jelly!
Those beautiful hands holding those magic pills are going to be around a long, long, long tme to nurture those precious children. We love you , Jill.
Meredith and Dymole
You're special strength will win the day. God is with you all the way. Keep that faith and fighting spirit. While all of us behind you cheer it. May the bumps along this road be small. When at the end you've conquered all.
I Love You!!!
Dad
Post a Comment