Friday, September 30, 2011

Facebook

Several years ago, I joined Facebook ... as most people did! For me, it was a place I could connect with old friends and have a little fun, too! Until now ...

As we all know, many of our "Facebook friends" are not people that we talk to every day. In fact, in most cases, they are people we haven't spoken to in years. For me, though, my "Facebook friends" are people that have touched my life in some special way and people I have chosen to continue to share my life with ... at this point, I am more grateful for these connections than I ever have been!

The decision to share this news on Facebook was a very difficult one. Now that I have, though, I feel so amazingly blessed by the outpouring of prayers and support! So, for me, Facebook is no longer just a place to play ... it is a source of strength ... a place where I can be reminded of the amazing friends I have in my life and how very, very blessed I truly am!

So, to all of my "Facebook friends" ... thank you, from the bottom of my heart!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

It seems this very difficult, scary road you were forced down several weeks ago has become a journey of many blessings. Further down the road, you will not carry the tumor with you....only the love and support you have gained along the way. Every day brings you closer to becoming the survivor you want to be!
Love,
Kelly