Friday, September 16, 2011

Feeling Excitement

Tomorrow, we are headed for Destin, Florida ... a week at the beach is MUCH needed for me and my family!  And, I am actually excited ... what a great feeling!  Now that the rash has subsided quite a bit and I am feeling good about my treatment, I am more relaxed than I have been in a very long time!

It's amazing what a difference a day makes ...


Here's to a wonderful vacation, making memories, and a break from it all ...

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Yea Jill!
Have a wonderful relaxing and refreshing vacation.

Dad said...

As off to Florida you go
Your daddy really hopes you know

The awesome person that you are,
makes me proud, you are a star,

I hope you have a lot of fun,
and try to not get too much sun,

Relax, enjoy your family time,
and feel the love that's in this rhyme.

GloriaL said...

Yeah Jill! So glad you are feeling better! The white sand and blue water in Destin can be so therapeutic! We will be in PC beach and I can't wait to relax too! Its been a busy school year thus far!

Becky said...

No laundry, no meals to preapre, no beds to make, no toys to pick up, no taxi service....and no doctor appointments. Relax and ejoy every minute. I will miss you guys.
Love
Mom

rmccrobie said...

I have just caught up on your blog. I am 3 weeks into student teaching and not having much time for anything other than lesson planning. I totally cried with your confession one, I cannot imagine how hard that was for you to talk about with your little ones. You are truly amazing. I am thinking of you and praying for you daily! Have a wonderful time in Destin with your great family.