Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Timing

It is truly AMAZING ... each day, throughout this journey, someone has given me just what I need ... at just the right moment!

Today, this video was sent to me ... and the timing couldn't be more perfect ...

Thank you, Sandra ...

What Faith Can Do - Kutless

Fear and faith cannot coexist ... I choose FAITH ...

4 comments:

Becky said...

Never doubt, or stop believing, in what your will and strength can do Jill. You have excellent doctors and a good prognosis. There will be bright and beautiful days ahead. I promise. I love you.
Mom

Susan said...

The sun WILL shine again for you, Jill. Have faith and stay strong.

debbie said...

Jill, this video is beautiful and so are you,both inside and out! I'm sure you are going to have some tough days along the way but I know you have all the strength in the world to fight this and fight it hard! I also promise the sunshine will shine bigger and brighter on you! Love you

Kelly said...

What a wonderful video. I hope all the people who are with you in this journey can fill you up enough to make you smile back at them! :-)

Love,
Kelly