Today, I am going to make a change and I need YOUR help! As most of you know, I have had a VERY difficult time finding joy in things lately and, more than anything, I want to change that … so, I have decided to conduct a survey …
joy noun /joi/
1. A feeling of great pleasure and happiness.
2. A thing that causes joy.
Please take a moment to think about your life. What brings you joy? Hopefully, as you reflect, you will realize how much you have to be thankful for and how much joy each day brings. If you would, please choose only ONE thing to share and email it to me at sjmcneal@mac.com. Feel free to share anything … a moment, a memory, a story … anything that brings a smile to your face.
My goal is to collect “a piece of joy” from at least 150 people.
Then, each day for the duration of my chemotherapy treatment (140+ days), I will have something to think about ... something to bring a smile to my face ... something to bring me JOY!
As always, thank you ALL for your love, your support, and your prayers ...
"Joy is increased by spreading it to others."
-Robert Murray McCheyne
3 comments:
Joy, for all of us, will be the day you are cancer free. Just focus on that day sweet girl. I love you.
Mom
The thing that brings me the most JOY is hearing my children LAUGH or any child for that matter!!! Here's to wishing you LOTS of JOY!!!
I love you!
Jenny
This song by Newsboys came to mind, so I wanted to pass it along:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHO1HH3C7yw
Praying for you!
Post a Comment