Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Silence

As I have said so many times over the past few weeks ... I cannot thank each of you enough for the love and support you have given me and my family.  I have received so many amazingly thoughtful cards, emails, and gifts. 

Typically, I return phone calls ... I love to talk ... and I always take the time to write thank you cards.  For some reason, I just haven't ... I find, often times, that silence is just what I need ... and all I can bear.  So, please know that all of the wonderful things you all have said and done have certainly not gone unnoticed.  Actually, they are what keep me going each day.  I am so very blessed to have each of you in my life ...

Thank you, thank you, thank you ... from the bottom of my heart ...

5 comments:

LaDonna said...

I totally understand, you do what you need to do and what makes you feel good and no it is not selfish to take care of yourself. There will be plenty of time to take care of everyone else when you are all better!!

Becky said...

We love you Jill...there's no need to thank us for that.
Mom

debbie said...

We are all here for you Jill, remember , we are your army be side you all the way!! We love you!!!!!

Dad said...

We all know you and how you are always caring for others. Now is time for you to care for YOU. We love you and are here for whatever you need, silence, talking or anything else.

Kelly said...

Silence is a gift these days....a time to rest your mind.

Fill yourself up with silence, you need it and deserve it.

I am part of your silent army, praying for your strength and grace to face each day. Each day brings you closer to the end of the cancer. Love, Kelly