For those of you that don't know our story, Scott and I met over 20 years ago ... in the 8th grade. We were introduced by a mutual friend, went to the movies a time or two, and then went our separate ways during our high school years. Just after our freshman year of college, in August of 1996, we crossed paths again ... and have been together ever since. Now, a little over 15 years later, we have created a beautiful life together ... and I cannot thank God enough for bringing Scott to me ...
So, this song is a dedication to my husband ... without whom I could never find the strength to fight this fight ...
Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up
4 comments:
I too am incredibly thankful for the incredible person that God brought into your life, and ours, when He gave you Scott. You are an incredible team in every respect. Thank you Scott for being the awesome person that you are...and for taking care of my baby girl!!
Steve
That's what those marraige vows are all about! I know the song, but didn't listen to it because I would have ended up crying, in a good way. Life has given you many gifts, Jill....Scott is just one of them. How fortunate you are to have this love and support in your life!
Love,
Kelly
Dear Jill....you are so blessed in many ways, even though it might not seem like that right now. Knowing that Scott, and all of us, are right with you though this..is just one of them. You are a loving, sweet, compassionate, good woman. You deserve all the blessings the good Lord has given you. Those will get you through the next several months. I love you.
Mom
That's my bro!
Post a Comment