Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Stable

Yesterday's PET scan results are in ... GOOD NEWS ... everything is stable!

From what I understand, these results were compared to those from my previous scan four weeks ago.  Although measurements of the actual tumor were not reported, there is no indication of the spread of cancer ... nothing in the lymph nodes or elsewhere in my body.

Hopefully, when we see Dr. O'Regan and Kate on Thursday, they can further explain the results and what they mean in terms of the overall outcome, if anything.

Here's to Thursday ...

4 comments:

Becky said...

Great news and a really cute new wig. Not too bad a day....finally. There will be many more of the good days sweetie.
I love you.
Mom

GloriaL said...

Great news! Will continue to lift you up in prayer Jill as you continue your treatments and more good news as the days go by!!!

Kelly said...

STABLE, what a reassuring word. I am happy you are stable.
Wishing you a peaceful and stable day on Wednesday. One day at a time.
Love,
Kelly

Steve said...

Awesome!!! You are on the road to VICTORY! Stay strong and positive!
I Love YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dad